Tuesday, June 30, 2015

PREVIEWS of COMING ATTRACTIONS: Early July 2015

A little quiet start due to the holiday, so after the fireworks, join me in the clubs for the real fireworks.

Over 1,000 people have read my interview with Damon Tutunjian of the Swirlies. You can do that too, but more imporantly I highly advise you join me at the Black Cat on Monday July 6th for a celebration of their 25th year of existence.


Mates of State hits the Rock'n'Roll Hotel on Wednesday, July 8th.


Mail the Horse will in no way mail it in when they appear at Acre 121 on Friday, July 10th.


Moon King reigns over the night sky from the DC9 stage on Saturday, July 11th.


The amazingly underrated Stiff Little Fingers will be at the Black Cat on Saturday, July 11th. Here's a classic that I just heard as musical backing for a travel show on hotels in Ireland(!!).


Mourn is something I've been doing a lot of lately, so now I can see the band Mourn at the DC9 on Monday July 13th.


Also at the DC9 comes Eskimeaux, which will have me longing for an igloo as it will likely be quite warm on Tuesday July 14th when they play.

No comments: